Give me that one command you wish you knew years ago

讨论其他BSD项目及其衍生品,如:FreeBSD,DragonFlyBSD,PC-BSD,DesktopBSD,FreeNAS,NAS4Free,m0n0wall,pfSense,pacBSD,OpenDarwin...
回复

f5b
锆 Zr
帖子: 643
注册时间: 2011-10-22 20:43

回复: Give me that one command you wish you knew years ago

帖子 f5b » 2011-11-27 20:14

全部是讨论很多实用有趣的命令,推荐!

看来前面一部分,大概说了一些job控制的技巧,把运行中的进程放到后台运行,可以退出ssh或将来登陆可以继续把进程放到前面来,确实好用,我都没有怎么用过bg,fg这些命令。

近年OpenBSD base集成的tmux其实更好用,例如,远程连接到OpenBSD的服务器后马上启动tmux再做其他事情,这样,中途网络故障断线等,正在运行的程序/进程可以继续保留,ssh再登陆后,可以继续做事而不中断。

当然,详情看
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq7.html#tmux
7.9 - What is tmux?

For those familiar with the "screen" program, provided as a package, or window(1) which used to be in base, it may be easiest to answer this by saying that tmux(1) performs many of the functions as screen and window, with many additional features.

For those not familiar with these programs, tmux is a terminal multiplexer. This is a program which allows a number of other processes to share the same screen for input and output. In tmux, such a collection of programs is known as a session, with each program contained in a tmux window.

In addition to sharing the terminal, tmux lets you detach a session and its windows from the screen, leave them continue running in the background, and later reattach them to the same or to a different screen. A session may be detached manually or through an unexpected event such as network disconnection, in either case the programs survive and continue running as normal.

tmux also has many other features such as splitting a single window into multiple sections (known as panes), a history of text printed in each window, copying and pasting text between windows, configurable key bindings, and terminal locking. Take a look at the tmux(1) man page for further information.

头像
acheng
锌 Zn
帖子: 581
注册时间: 2011-07-07 21:52

回复: Give me that one command you wish you knew years ago

帖子 acheng » 2011-11-28 20:21

tmux is great. I install it even on my ubuntu, and use it whenever I can.

P.S: testing jwm/netsurf browser on Yeeloong, without chinese input

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 29 访客